Construction Project Manager
*5 Years Experience in New Construction*
ADI Construction is a full-service provider of general contracting services. We are ranked among the top 20 Interior Construction Firms by Washington Business Journal. Our team brings decades of industry leadership and experience in the following types of construction: Tenant, Base Building, Healthcare, Veterinary, Capital Improvement, Retail, SCIF and much more. As members of the U.S. Green Building Council, ADI remains committed to sustainable construction. ADI’s entire management staff, including superintendents, receives LEED training. All of ADI’s LEED projects have met or exceeded their certification targets. Our office is located in Springfield, Virginia.
- Work with client to plan, execute and bring project to completion on time and on budget
- Develop new business opportunities relative to a particular Client, group of Clients or geographical area
- Initiate and maintain liaison with Client, Architect, and Engineer contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site superintendent
- Process all Change Orders
- Manage RFI's, submittals, and billing of invoices, etc.
- 5+ years experience in commercial buildings
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and processes
Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off. Competitive Salary.
All applicants must complete an application, personality survey, problem solving test and pass a background check.
ADI Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Construction Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly