7 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics Health Solutions/ ARMA has an opening supporting the DOD POTFF Program:
- The Senior Statistician/Data Scientist II shall be proficient at entering, cleaning, and conducting advanced data manipulation and statistical analysis.
- Operating in consultation with POTFF program staff and the government’s POTFF bio-statistician, the Senior Statistician/ Data Scientist II shall provide subject matter expertise in the areas of program evaluation, research methodologies and data analysis.
- The contractor shall provide consultation and assistance to supported units and POTFF staff to identify opportunities and methods for capturing data relating to POTFF programs and initiatives.
- Masters (MA/MS) or Doctoral (Ph.D.) in quantitative science, social science or related field
- TS/SCI ClearanceThe contractor shall possess a master’s or doctoral degree in quantitative science, social science or related discipline. The contractor shall be proficient with the suite of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Access.The contractor shall have an advanced proficiency with commonly used statistical software application (e.g. SPSS, SAS, and R). The contractor shall possess excellent communication skills and shall be highly detail oriented and organized and have at least three (3) years of research experience in an academic, social services, government, health-care or laboratory setting.