Analyst, Information Security
When it comes to Cyber, GDIT is looking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge. Are you the person with the passion, intellect, and skills to learn the procedures and tools to become a great ACAS administrator? We are looking for people with a different kind of mind-set that includes strong intuition and the ability to think creatively and see the bigger picture while paying attention to the details. We are looking for people with the ability to learn new concepts and introduce new ideas that propel GDIT to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats. We are looking for people with the ability to perform the procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. We need ACAS administrators that can do all or most of these types of tasks:
- Install, configure, and maintain the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) framework and associated product suites.
- Conduct major version upgrades of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)”servers and clients.
- Implement, operate, and maintain network security devices.
- Work with security engineering team to integrate new capabilities, plan lifecycle replacements, and provide input into the security architecture roadmaps.
- Conduct network vulnerability scanning using hte ACAS tool.
- Maintain system documentation
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.