Associate Software Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Summary: GDIT is seeking an Associate Software Engineer to research, design, develop and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Assists in the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
- Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software.
- Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrections to more experienced software engineers.
- Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Participates in systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 0-2 years of related software development experience.