Holy Cross Home Care -Physical Therapist
Work Schedule: We have full and part time positions.
Welcome to Holy Cross Home Care and Hospice. Celebrating 50 years of Excellence! Under new senior leadership! Our agency is led by a hands on RN, with over 25 years of nursing experience. She works in concert with our clinical managers to enhance patient outcomes, which in turn, creates an ideal environment for our staff to grow and thrive. We invite you to take a look and join our dynamic team!
Basic Job Function Summary: Provides professional physical therapy services to the organization's clients as prescribed by the physician, and in compliance with the state's professional practice act for physical therapy, any applicable licensure/certification requirements, and the organization's policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree with progressive experience or Master's degree.
- Licensed to practice as a physical therapist in the state of practice.
- Current working knowledge of conditions of participation and home healthcare experience preferred.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining clinical practice skills, learning and adhering to organization's policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Must be able to function in an environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining professional relationships with agency's clients and families.
- Must have current Driver's license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.