6 days left
- Full Time
We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Demonstrated thorough understanding of IT auditing through analysis of key information and development of effective solutions, courses of action, and strategies needed to address complex issues.
2. Independently anticipates, sets and meets priorities, and achieves results that support Agency objectives and strategies with no active supervision
3. Maintains and advances business partnerships with senior mission managers by providing substantive guidance and leading changes that ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of services
4. Demonstrates polished oral and written communication skills to compose, tailor, and deliver original presentations and papers on abstract and exceptionally complex questions or issues in a way that allows a varied audience to understand the intended message and objectives
5. Develops highly innovative approaches that balance the needs, priorities, and concerns of the team or organization in a positive and constructive manner
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. (U) Demonstrated experience leading performance audits of IT acquisition programs.
2. (U) Possess a relevant professional certification to include Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
A. Applicants must show successful completion of a full four-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree in accounting; or a degree in a related field such as business administration, finance, or public administration that included or was supplemented by 24 semester/36 quarter hours in accounting. The 24 semester/36 quarter hours may include up to 6 semester/9 quarter hours of credit in business law. (The term "accounting"" means ""accounting and/or auditing"". Similarly, ""accountant"" should be interpreted, generally, as ""accountant and/or auditor"".)
B. Combination of education and experience--at least four (4) years of experience in accounting, or an equivalent combination of accounting experience, college-level education, and training that provided professional accounting knowledge. The applicant's background must also include ONE of the following:
--Twenty-four semester/36 quarter hours in accounting or auditing courses of appropriate type and quality. This can include up to 6 semester/9 quarter hours of business law;
--A certificate as Certified Public Accountant or a Certified Internal Auditor, obtained through written examination; or
--Completion of the requirements for a degree that included substantial course work in accounting or auditing, e.g., 15 semester/22 quarter hours, but that does not fully satisfy the 24-semester-hour/36-quarter-hour requirement of paragraph A, provided that (a) the applicant has successfully worked at the full-performance level in accounting, auditing, or a related field, e.g., valuation engineering or financial institution examining; (b) a panel of at least two higher level professional accountants or auditors has determined that the applicant has demonstrated a good knowledge of accounting and of related and underlying fields that equals in breadth, depth, currency, and level of advancement that which is normally associated with successful completion of the four-year course of study described in paragraph A; and (c) except for literal nonconformance to the requirement of 24 semester/36 quarter hours in accounting, the applicant's education, training, and experience fully meet the specified requirements.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
In addition to meeting the basic entry qualification requirements, applicants must have experience that demonstrates possession of the broad range and depth of knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the occupation or specialty at or equivalent to the next lower grade."
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.