Accounts Payables/Billing Specialist
Sughrue Mion, PLLC is an Intellectual Property law firm specializing in patent and trademark prosecution (i.e., the process by which patents and trademarks are sought from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) as well as related litigation. We are world renowned in our field with our main office located in Washington, DC near the Foggy Bottom Metro stop.
Sughrue is seeking an Accounts Payable/Billing Specialist. This position maintains records and processes accounts payable. Also assists in the preparation of periodic reporting.
Reconcile monthly American Express Bills
Enter all firm personal charges for the month
Assist Director of Finance with special reporting and excel chart
Check, Batch and Post Invoices to the Billing System
Respond to client requests
Assist staff with billing system inquiries
Assist in all aspects of accounting and billing including assisting secretaries, preparation of credit memos and special billing reports and other miscellaneous accounting functions.
Job Requirements: Calculator, Excel, typing 50 wpm
Education: College Degree preferred
Experience: 2 years of experience in accounts payable or billing position - law firm preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent writing, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to manage time, people, and resources in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative, manage projects and handle multiple competing priorities
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Ability to handle confidential matters professionally
Sughrue offers a generous benefit package and a casual work environment.
Apply for Accounts Payables/Billing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly