Quality Assurance Manager - HR Knowledge Center
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the HR Knowledge Center’s quality program, which includes quality monitoring, coaching and analyzing member feedback for a 20-person Knowledge Advisor team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Plans, develops and implements quality monitoring processes for phone, chat and e-mail responses, monitoring at least one type of interaction for each Knowledge Advisor each month, in most circumstances
• Provides regular coaching and feedback to individual Knowledge Advisors
• Shares quality monitoring results with the Knowledge Center management for use in performance management, service improvement and development of training resources
• Conducts regular calibration sessions with management to assure consistency
• Reviews quality measures and procedures and modifies as needed
• Reviews and interprets member satisfaction survey responses daily, replying to members as appropriate and providing coaching and feedback to individual Knowledge Advisors
• Reports member satisfaction survey results regularly to Knowledge Advisors, Knowledge Center management and other departments as needed
• Creates and distributes quality monitoring reports to Knowledge Advisors and Knowledge Center management regularly
• Assists the Knowledge Advisors in handling complex member questions
• Partners with the Training Manager to plan, develop and implement training for Knowledge Advisors, including on-boarding for new Knowledge Advisors, as well as ongoing training and development for experienced Knowledge Advisors
• Participates in the recruitment process for Knowledge Advisors
• Assists the Operations Manager in supervising Knowledge Advisors
• Handles scheduling and operational issues in the absence of the Operations Manager
20 HR Knowledge Advisors
• Customer Service: Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service and an ability to create innovative solutions to meet member needs. Member retention commitment – resourceful, diplomatic and focused on the day-to-day HR practice needs of members
• Performance Measurement: Demonstrated expertise in performance measurement techniques
• Technology: Ability to understand and utilize various systems (ACD, WFM and QA)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks independently
Bachelor's degree plus 7-10 years of relevant work experience required.
Expert level knowledge of human resource management practices gained through breadth and scope of personal experience or advanced education in human resource management required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Call Center environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply: www.shrm.jobs
The Society for Human Resource Management is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or TDD (703) 548-6990.