Quality Assurance Specialist - Member Care
This position will assist in monitoring the quality of emails, phone calls and/or data for the Member Care Center employees in order to ensure the customer interactions are accurate and the interactions adhere to our quality standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct quality audits for the Member Care Center
- Monitor and score emails and/or calls monthly for all Member Care representatives.
- Conduct feedback sessions with the team each month and provide feedback to staff and supervisors on results.
- Provide scores to the management team for the purpose of coaching and to update staff’s monthly scorecard.
- Conduct training on email and call monitoring quality standards and local processes as needed.
Provide backup Customer Care for members, internally and externally
- Assist with phone coverage as needed
- Assist with data processing as needed
- Assist with email processing as needed
- Work with the MC Project Manager to help test and proof web links, AMS products, conference and seminar setups etc. to ensure full functionality before they go live
- Assist Sr. Training Specialist and Knowledge Base Specialist with training and on-boarding as needed
Support reporting for Quality & Training team
- Track data audit, quality monitoring, and training attendance, evaluations, and assessment results
- Use data to prepare monthly reports for management team
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
• Attention to detail and be thorough in completing work tasks.
• Provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
• Convey information effectively to individuals or to groups (oral or written).
• Monitor and assess performance of yourself and others to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources.
• Use information obtained during information gathering to make decisions on the best course of action when performing a
• Be reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfill obligations.
• Demonstrate a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges and to make decisions independently.
• Be flexible and open to change.
• Be honest, ethical, and handle sensitive information with care and confidentially.
• Work with a database or customer relationship management software.
• Use Microsoft Excel to create reports and share audit results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required with 5 + years of quality monitoring experience.
- 2 + years of quality monitoring experience required with an Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a customer service, retail, or call center environment strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Coach or Team Leader in a call center environment strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Society for Human Resource Management is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or TDD (703) 548-6990.