Assistant Community Manager - Oxon Hill, MD
Assistant Community Manager
Oxon Hill, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the metro area's leading property management firms, is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to work at a 250+ unit community located in Oxon Hill, MD.
You will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations, including:
- Resident relations
- Rent loss control
- Leasing apartments
- General day-to-day community management, including rent collections, coordinating apartment turnovers, coordinating service requests and supervising staff.
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least two to three years of experience
- Previous experience with accounting in property management a strong plus
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office and accounting knowledge
- Working knowledge of OneSite software a plus.
Working knowledge of fair housing rules and regulations is a must, and some weekend work is required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered, including health, dental, vision, RX, life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
6441 Livingston Road
Oxon Hill, MD 20745