Research Analyst - Cost Group
We are looking for a research analyst to join the Project Research Division, within IPA. This position will report directly to the Deputy Director of our Cost Engineering Group. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the analyst to focus on conducting research in order to help build and maintain models, analytical tools, and databases that will support project evaluations and further our understanding of capital projects in order to help IPA’s customers create and use capital assets more efficiently.
Major responsibilities include statistical and quantitative analysis, regression modeling, and data cleaning. Research analysts are also responsible for developing databases for IPA conferences and various research studies, developing and maintaining models, developing and maintaining tools for analysis and data collection, and executing research studies for conferences and multi-client industry studies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Familiarity with statistics, econometrics experience a plus.
- Knowledge of instruments for data collection a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization skills, ability to manage competing priorities
- Knowledge of Stata or other statistical software such as SAS or MATLAB a plus.
- Programming experience a plus.
- Strong work ethic.
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
- Positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and a willingness to work in a team.
Credentials and Experience: A Bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, or a numerically orientated science field is required. Advanced degree preferred. Work experience in engineering or economics/statistics and/or a Master’s degree is desirable but not required.
Apply for Research Analyst - Cost Group
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly