Minimum Licensure & Certification Required (if applicable):
1. Certification from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or Registry eligible.
2. Licensed by State of Maryland.
3. BLS Healthcare Provider certification from American Heart Association.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. Graduate of Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) approved radiologic technology program.
2. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.