We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Demonstrated success in application of HUMINT operational full cycle using experience based knowledge in source handling and communication to satisfy collection requirements and objectives.
2. Anticipates problems and obstacles associated with moderately complex projects and proactively develop creative solutions to address them prior to implementation.
3. Works independently to create accurately written, complex products tailored to a specific audience in an easily understandable manner.
4. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of relevant regulations, guidelines, laws, and directives.
5. With guidance, seeks opportunities to collaborate or help solve a problem outside of his/her immediate team.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. (U) Successfully completed at least one Collection Field Tour.
2. (U) Bachelors or Postgraduate Degree.
3. (U) Documented proficiency in a foreign language (s) and ability to use cultural knowledge to interpret information gathered from sources and to assess its accuracy and validity.
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
1. (U) Certified graduate of MOTC, FTC, or OTC.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.