HVAC/Refrigeration Technician, Troubleshooter & Installer
General Function: Perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems.
- Investigate problems and perform repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment; heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance; on various mechanical and electrical equipment on heating and cooling systems.
- Monitors and inspects heating and cooling system to ensure continued proper operation.
- Install complete heating and cooling (residential/light commercial) units. (Gas/Electric)
- Duct work knowledge
- Minimum Experience 3-5 years¡¦ plus
- Prefer Bilingual but not limited to (English/Spanish)
- Full time position
- Competitive pay: $13.25 to $25 ( hourly pay Commensurate upon Experience, Education and Training)
Requirements: (but not limited to)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Require High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Require CFC Certification (Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certificate)
- Journeyman License (Preferred )
- MD State Driver¡¦s License, clean driving and criminal record. (Background Check)
- Physically fit to perform the duties of the occupation. Heavy lifting, Kneeling, climbing among other physically challenges your occupation may require.
Call Monday - Friday: 301-593-6499
Email resume to: email@example.com