Nurse Manager/ Assisted Living
Falcons Landing is looking for an experienced Nurse Manager for our Assisted Living facility at the Johnson Center. This is a salaried position- Exempt.
- Must have a current Registered Nurse license in Virginia
- Must have at least three years of nursing experience and three years in a managerial role
- Must have experience in gerontology, long-term care, and assisted living
- Must be familiar with Virginia DSS regulations
- Must have UAI and ISP training
Falcons Landing is a premier military retirement community located west of Washington DC(27.6 miles from DC)in beautiful Potomac Falls, Northern Virginia. We are a first class CCRC(Continuous Care Retirement Community), privately held not for profit organization which provides an outstanding and caring work environment.
Our Community has been recognized as the Best Retirement Community of Virginia by the Virginia Living Magazine in 2017!
We offer a great work environment, Advancement opportunities, competitive salary (based on experience) and excellent benefits that include;
Health, life, Vision & dental insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid time off, personal days, tuition reimbursement available for Full time and Part time employees, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account among others.
An Excellent career opportunity is waiting for you! Come and work in one of the best Top Workplaces in VA!
Please apply here or visit us at www.falconslanding.org
Send resume to email@example.com