HR Coordinator - Temporary
The Ford Agency is looking for a temporary HR Coordinator for one of DC's top international law firms. The coordinator supports a variety of HR functions and is a great role for someone with at least two years of administrative support experience in a professional services firm and thrives in working at a fast pace. Strong possibility of becoming a permanent role for the right candidate!
- Provide all-around administrative support to the HR Department
- Manage employee timecards, track leave requests, update employee information
- Draft monthly budget
- Handle employment verifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years' administrative support experience in a professional environment
- Intermediate proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a temporary role and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume as a word document or as a PDF via email to:
ATTN: Temporary HR Coordinator
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036