Close Up Foundation is a non-profit organization that delivers cutting-edge civic education programs to students and teachers from throughout the United States. By becoming an Outreach Coordinator (Sales Rep), you will play a crucial role in Close Up‘s mission of inspiring students to become more effective and informed citizens.
You will be tasked with building networks and relationships with educators and community leaders to increase participation in Close Up’s Washington, DC-based programs. You will work within a defined territory, and by phone calls, emails, and travel to in-person meetings you will forge connections with school districts and community organizations to achieve planned participation goals. Your role at Close Up will directly affect our impact on youth nationwide. Every day brings something new, and training is provided to ensure you succeed!
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated territory that includes a large, pre-existing network of customers.
- Prospect and identify new schools and organizations through a variety of generation activities; including cold calls, in-person meetings, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and new accounts; cultivating respect, support, and business partnerships.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Close Up and our offerings through interdepartmental communication and training.
- Achieve and exceed annual objectives and quotas.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Exceptional relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Sales experience, education experience, or any similar related experience
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel required
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission structure
- Complete benefits package; including health, dental and life insurance
- Parking/Metro coverage
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Friendly, casual and supportive work environment in Alexandria
How to apply:
Candidates who meet our qualifications are encouraged to apply. Must submit a cover letter, along with your resume; subject line should show "SR-VA". Submissions must contain both components to be considered.
-Visit us at www.CloseUp.org.
-Teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply!
-Absolutely no recruiters.