PT Meetings Manager - Temporary
The Ford Agency is currently seeking a part-time Meetings Manager to join a financial regulatory organization in DC. The ideal candidate will be able to work 20 hours a week and have at least 3 years of meeting planning experience. The Meeting Manager will coordinate the logistics for the organization's meetings and events direct experience in the full scope of meeting planning and the ability to anticipate and proactively problem solve are necessary. This is a long-term, temporary role lasting about 6-9 months.
- Work with Director to prepare event programming, registration , and post-event evaluations
- Brainstorm with team on ideas
- Coordinate proposals for hotels, catering services, A/V, and other related vendors
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with vendors and drafting individual contracts
- Knowledge of Cvent or other event management tools
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Meetings Manager
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036