Hard-Working Recruiter, Reputable Company
Sparks Group is hiring! Our partners have exclusively reached out to us for their hiring needs. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and reputable company in Montgomery County. We are currently seeking a Junior Recruiter to achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers, managing relocation details and performing light Human Resource duties. If you are interested in working in a friendly, laid back environment that offers daily snacks, please apply right away!
- Recruit and screen for numerous position types from animal caretakers, accounting / finance, administrative, low level IT.
- Review resumes and forward qualified candidates to the hiring manager to review.
- Intake job requirements and add to Excel spreadsheet for upper management approval.
- Hold recruitment strategy meeting with hiring manager to discuss position requirements.
- Create and post ads
- Review all resumes and forward qualified candidates to hiring manager for review
- Conduct phone screens with chosen candidates and send a summary of recommendations to the hire manager
- Schedule interviews
- Create and send offer letter
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Recruiting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Hard-Working Recruiter, Reputable Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly