ARMED SECURITY GUARD - OCONUS
ARMED SECURITY GUARD (ASG).
Perform internal guard services to include but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points (ECP), perimeter towers, internal roving patrols and armed and unarmed escort guard services. Armed Guards shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 25 years of age.
- Shall be a Citizen of the United States and must have an active SECRET clearance. Contractor personnel will have access to classified information only at a Government facility and, thus, the contractor would not be responsible for storing or processing classified information.
- Able to don all required personal protective gear and physically execute assigned duties.
- Guards shall be limited to a work week of not more than 72 hours per week.
- Possess a military background with 5 or more years of combat arms experience, or possess a police background with 5 or more years of operational experience. NOTE: Five years of service may be documented via DD214, Point Credit Summary Inquiry (PCARS), or Retirement Points Accounting System (RPAS). Guard and Reserve service may count based upon actual time on duty (i.e. days on actual duty during a service year).
- Guards may be male or female.
- Shall be qualified on primary weapon e.g. Calibers 9mm, 5.56mm, 7.62mm. Contractor personnel shall have the ability to become properly trained and qualified on any Non-Lethal Weapons (NLW) that is recommended by the coalition forces. Any special weapons qualifications will be defined by COR. Perform unarmed Screener duties by searching visitors, their vehicles, and their belongings. Screeners shall be proficient at utilizing a hand-held metal detectors, walk-through metal detectors, and high throughput personnel inspection systems (Rapid Scan). Female screeners shall be available to search females as male screeners shall be available to search males.
- Able to perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting, for up to 12 hours, often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow.
- Fluent in English