Software Developer (Entry-Level)
Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Software Developer & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As Software Developer, you will:
- Design and develop n-tier applications for new products or enhancements to existing products using multiple languages and design methodologies
- Translate requirements into viable code
- Test and debug code
- Prepare documentation following company standards and applicable regulations
- Perform other software development related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in CompSci, Math, or related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, C, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of current web user interfaces
- Knowledge of current development technologies & environments
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong analytic & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Strong presentation skills preferred
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=17515. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet