Customer-Friendly Member Service Specialist
Sparks Group is actively seeking an experienced and customer-friendly Member Service Specialist (MSS)/Teller for a federal credit union located in Germantown, MD. This is an excellent contract to hire opportunity for those looking to further their career and knowledge in the mortgage/credit union industry!
- Process all member transactions includes but not limited to: direct deposit, withdrawals and payments
- Open, close and maintain consumer and business checking and savings accounts
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells products and services to members
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Credit Union products and services
- Perform a variety of administrative duties that support member service/bran operation
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- One to three years of member services, branch operations and/or lending experience
- One to three years of banking, sales, teller and/or customer service experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of deposit and lending products, services, policies and program
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate (both oral and written) using courtesy, tact, and diplomacy
- Basic knowledge of computer operations and related software programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Customer-Friendly Member Service Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly