– Import operations
Hand Picked Selections is a national wine importer. We are seeking a full-time Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Warrenton, Virginia.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage logistics for import of wine from France, Spain and Argentina.
- Prepare and submit HPS and client ex-cellar purchase orders, coordinate with clients, suppliers, freight forwarders and customs brokers for timely and accurate preparation, collection, and shipment of orders.
- Work with suppliers to properly track reservations and inventory.
- Use accounting/inventory management software to receive inventory and bill out orders.
- Expertise in Excel, including experience with relational databases.
- Maintain federal registrations for HPS and select suppliers using online FDA account.
- Ensure that proper documentation is in place so containers clear through customs promptly.
Key job requirements include:
- The ability to prioritize work to meet important deadlines.
- Good organizational skills, multitasking.
- Conscientious work ethic and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS office and ability to learn new software programs; past experience with Quickbooks and other software a big plus but not required.
- Knowledge of French and Spanish, or at least one, a major plus.
- Intense focus on customer service.
- Occasional assistance with loading/unloading of samples, boxes up to 50 lbs.
- An interest in and some knowledge of wine is mutually beneficial.
This salaried position offers health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave. This is an opportunity to join a well-integrated team with a growing company in a fast-paced but easygoing office.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Logistics Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly