- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
- Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
- Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
- Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
- Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
- Develops flow diagrams and storyboards.
- Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
- Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Masters Degree in Education or a related discipline.
- Six + years of related instructional development experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #DICE