Peer Review Coordinator
The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB), a non-profit scientific society, is seeking a Peer Review Coordinator to coordinate and oversee the daily operation of a submission processing and tracking system for multiple Associate Editors associated with several research journals. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the flow of manuscripts within the manuscript tracking system, from assignment to final decision.
- Assisting with the quality control of manuscript submissions prior to Editor assignment.
- Providing support for authors, reviewers and scientific editors.
- Helping to maintain the Editorial Board database, and assist Associate Editors during the annual editorial board nomination cycle.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ of relevant work and internship experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have excellent English grammar, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word.
- Bench Press Manuscript Tracking System and EJournal Press Manuscript Tracking System knowledge a plus.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
For more information about ASBMB, please visit: www.asbmb.org