SharePoint Online Architect
A Sparks Group premier partner is looking to hire a SharePoint Architect to join their Corporate Information Technology team. They are an international and publicly traded technology-based solutions company.
You might be intrigued to know that this company has a great reputation for taking care of their employees. They offer a fantastic benefits package and great work/life balance culture!
You can choose to work from the Fairfax, VA office or the Rockville, MD office.
This is a Direct Hire position and we do NOT accept 3rd party candidates or resumes from outside vendors.
You will be leading a SharePoint team and provide senior level SharePoint expertise and architecture for the platform and drive the design of SharePoint solutions within the SharePoint Online and Office 365 framework.
- Architect the SharePoint project for continue growth and capacity planning.
- Gather and analyze business processes and requirements from internal and external customers and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance with the existing functionality and designing new solutions.
- This position requires a U.S. Citizenship or Green Card
- Must have SharePoint Online or Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint, Designer, IIS, SQL server and SharePoint workflow foundation
- Designing, deploying, managing, administering, and monitoring Microsoft SharePoint implementation in both single server and farm instances.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!