SharePoint Online Architect
A Sparks Group premier partner is looking to hire a SharePoint Architect to join their Corporate Information Technology team. They are an international and publicly traded technology-based solutions company.
You might be intrigued to know that this company has a great reputation for taking care of their employees. They offer a fantastic benefits package and great work/life balance culture!
You can choose to work from the Fairfax, VA office or the Rockville, MD office.
This is a Direct Hire position and we do NOT accept 3rd party candidates or resumes from outside vendors.
You will be leading a SharePoint team and provide senior level SharePoint expertise and architecture for the platform and drive the design of SharePoint solutions within the SharePoint Online and Office 365 framework.
- Architect the SharePoint project for continue growth and capacity planning.
- Gather and analyze business processes and requirements from internal and external customers and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance with the existing functionality and designing new solutions.
- This position requires a U.S. Citizenship or Green Card
- Must have SharePoint Online or Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint, Designer, IIS, SQL server and SharePoint workflow foundation
- Designing, deploying, managing, administering, and monitoring Microsoft SharePoint implementation in both single server and farm instances.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for SharePoint Online Architect
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly