Registered Nurse, (RN)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, family and group counseling on: medication education and management, and health promotion
- Implement medical orders from MTS psychiatrist and complete physical assessments as needed
- Administers medications per order of prescribing clinician, including IM’s injections.
- Maintains the supply and security of medications on site, coordinates the distribution of medications for clients who receive medication deliveries from MTS/ACT team members; disposes of discontinued and expired meds.
- Collaborate with the psychiatrist and primary care physicians to ensure that the health needs of the clients are attended to
- Attend and transport clients to medical appointments as appropriate
- Provide supportive counseling, and assertive case management, to include appropriate assessment, planning, coordination, linkage, delivery and advocacy of services for all assigned clients
- Provide liaison services to outside agencies and families when needed.
- Licensed RN in the State of Maryland.
- One to two years of experience providing mental health services and/or addictions treatment.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record (as determined by HR) required.
- Must have access to a personal vehicle and be willing to use it for work purposes. May need to transport clients in personal vehicle.