Expovision is a full service, convention hotel services management company. Our staff is committed to customer satisfaction and service excellence. Our leading edge technology coupled with our hands-on approach with our staff of professionals allows us to offer a level of service that is unrivaled in the industry. Please visit our website located at www.expovision.com to learn more about us. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Are you looking for a change from the hotel environment and have experience making hotel reservations with a great track record? You found your place!
The primary responsibility of this position focuses on creating reservations from emails and phone requests and forms sent to Expovision’s internal database by event. Duties of the position include the following:
- Track and analyze data related to Groups as defined by event and ensure follow-up through Special Services staff.
- Review Group Block Requests for occupancy flow, accuracy to history, payment method, name due and block release dates.
- Prepare regular reports related to Group Management and Exhibitor Outreach results.
- Coordinate and reconcile data and follow-up with Exhibitor Outreach area and staff.
- Manage entry of Group Block Manager accounts into Database.
- Synchronize room sub-blocks with Closeout Team.
- Create, maintain, and verify tracking of information on Group Block History Report for all events with coordination from Special Services staff and Inventory Management.
- Work closely with Client Services regarding VIPs and/or Special Groups communications.
- Follow up with hotels to obtain information as needed.
- Assist Inventory Team with Call Center with room requests.
- Support Operations Team, Inventory, and Exhibitor Outreach as needed.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- 3-5 years of hotel operations and/or hotel sales management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proven experience with management of staff, mentoring, and team building.
- Hotel experience involving group blocks and hotel front desk or room reservation experience a must.
- Hotel room revenue analysis and management experience.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrated experience working in spreadsheets to track and analyze data.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable attendance record.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.