Detailed Proposal Writer
Sparks Group has partnered with a government contractor that offers competitive salaries, 401K match, profit sharing, paid time off, health insurance and tuition reimbursement. We are seeking a detailed Federal Proposal Coordinator. Salary is commensurate with experience of the candidate and will range between $65K and $100K.
- Develop responses to RFI
- Write RFP and RFQ for federal contracts
- Draft and respond to data calls
- Prepare and submit of PPQ's
- Review daily government solicitations
- Research and analysis
- Assist with creating graphics
- Administrative duties as needed
- Other duties as related
- BA/BS degree preferred; experience may be substituted
- 2-5 years’ FEDERAL proposal development experience
- Experienced with scientific arena
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Position requires U.S. citizenship
- Candidates must be able to obtain security clearance
- Advanced technical abilities in Microsoft Office
- Detailed, strong time management, independent
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Detailed Proposal Writer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly