Detailed Proposal Writer
Sparks Group has partnered with a government contractor that offers competitive salaries, 401K match, profit sharing, paid time off, health insurance and tuition reimbursement. We are seeking a detailed Federal Proposal Coordinator. Salary is commensurate with experience of the candidate and will range between $65K and $100K.
- Develop responses to RFI
- Write RFP and RFQ for federal contracts
- Draft and respond to data calls
- Prepare and submit of PPQ's
- Review daily government solicitations
- Research and analysis
- Assist with creating graphics
- Administrative duties as needed
- Other duties as related
- BA/BS degree preferred; experience may be substituted
- 2-5 years’ FEDERAL proposal development experience
- Experienced with scientific arena
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Position requires U.S. citizenship
- Candidates must be able to obtain security clearance
- Advanced technical abilities in Microsoft Office
- Detailed, strong time management, independent
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!