Customer Focused Call Center Representative
Are you a customer focused Licensed Pharmacy Technician seeking stability in your career? We have the role for you! We are seeking empathetic and passionate customer service professionals to support a market leader in the pharmaceutical retail industry! Qualified candidates should be Licensed Pharmacy Technicians in the State of Maryland, looking for an excellent and exciting opportunity!
- Receives incoming calls from patients regarding prescription refills, changes in account details, etc.
- Provides excellent and empathetic customer service to patients .
- Records and processes orders directly from patients.
- Provides timely response to patients’ inquiries maintain service and quality standards
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedules information within established guidelines.
- Coordinates patient care by scheduling orders, communicating information to the patient regarding shipments, assessing supply needs, verifying patient information, etc.
- Contacts the pharmacists to alert them of any changes in patient's condition
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience in a retail or call center environment
- Pharmacy Technician License (State of Maryland)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!