Customer Focused Call Center Representative
Are you a customer focused Licensed Pharmacy Technician seeking stability in your career? We have the role for you! We are seeking empathetic and passionate customer service professionals to support a market leader in the pharmaceutical retail industry! Qualified candidates should be Licensed Pharmacy Technicians in the State of Maryland, looking for an excellent and exciting opportunity!
- Receives incoming calls from patients regarding prescription refills, changes in account details, etc.
- Provides excellent and empathetic customer service to patients .
- Records and processes orders directly from patients.
- Provides timely response to patients’ inquiries maintain service and quality standards
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedules information within established guidelines.
- Coordinates patient care by scheduling orders, communicating information to the patient regarding shipments, assessing supply needs, verifying patient information, etc.
- Contacts the pharmacists to alert them of any changes in patient's condition
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience in a retail or call center environment
- Pharmacy Technician License (State of Maryland)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Customer Focused Call Center Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly