Senior I.T. Project Manager
Summary: Draw on experience with project life cycle management, web and server based applications, project management tools, management principles (Agile and CMMI based development practice), application server environment (WebSphere), and proposal development to plan, initiate and manage information technology projects; develop and deliver effective software solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to facilitate CMMI ML3 certification.
- Develop, maintain and monitor project schedule of all assigned releases.
- Direct program activities that meet client and organization objectives.
- Serve as liaison with clients to negotiate tasks.
- Ensure quality products, services are delivered.
- Participate in reviews, audits and site visits.
- Prepare technical and cost proposals.
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Software Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 8 years of post-baccalaureate experience reflecting demonstrable ability in the skill set described above.
- Visa Sponsorship not offered.