Recreation Assistant (Facilities Operator) NF-02
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is World Wide.
This position is located at : Outdoor Recreation, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
Outdoor Recreation is the home of sales and reservations for RV Park, Burbba Park, Burbba Cottage, Check it out, RV Storage and Vehicle resale.
This position will work assisting the Outdoor Recreation supervisors. May be required to work in various facilities, opens and/or closes facilities, issues/receives recreational equipment to authorized users, accounts for monies collected, checks, prepares and cleans recreation equipment for customers, Informs supervisors of any damaged or unusable equipment.
Schedule: Applicants must be able to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays as required.
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS OPEN UNTIL ALL VACANCIES ARE FILLED. IT MAY BE EXTENDED OR CLOSED PRIOR TO THE CURRENT CLOSING DATE. APPLICANTS WILL BE REFERRED TO THE SELECTING OFFICIAL AS VACANCIES OCCUR.**
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH 22 MAY 2017**
- Not Required
Work experience performing the following duties: secure facility, issue equipment to customers, collect fees (ex: registration for trip, payment of rented equipment etc.), and monitor inventory (ex. Supplies, equipment etc.). Qualifications must be clearly verifiable in your resume.
1. Posses at least 6 months cashier work experience.
2. Posses at least 6 months customer service work experience.
3. Posses at least 6 months administrative work experience which includes filing, returning customer phone calls, making reservations, knowledge of computer and organizing files.
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
2. Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays as required.
3. Possess and have the ability to maintain a valid driver's license.
4. Physical requirement: must be able to lift up to 25 lbs without assistance.
5. Successful completion of a health assessment is required.