Enterprise Monitoring Analyst - TS/SCI
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
The Enterprise Monitoring Team will monitor Services across the IT infrastructure.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills needed to create instructions, respond to inquiries, and relay instructions to others.
- Familiar with broad technical areas which might include: networking, servers/virtualization/storage, Linux/Unix, Windows, information security.
- Working knowledge of enterprise hardware, software, operating systems, and peripherals.
- General knowledge of business continuity dependencies and recovery procedures for operating systems and application backups and restores.
- General system maintenance and troubleshooting skills, including software and hardware; networking, installations, patches, scans, updates, backups, wiring, virus protection and error resolution.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and teamwork.
- Possess and demonstrates strong customer service skills; including conflict resolutions and customer interactive listening skills.
- Must be self-directed, detailed oriented, organized and have excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of best practice security standards and techniques.
- Support incident/problem management resolution activities to include technical exchange meetings, after actions reports, major incident response, daily service incidents, and escalation to the problem management team.
- Support Quality Assurance analysis for incident management tickets and reports.
- ITIL Foundation v.3
- ITIL Service Operations Intermediate
- 8570 (Security+)
Must possess current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either valid CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security certification. Security+ CE Certification preferred. In addition, must attain the required ITIL Foundation v.3 and ITIL Service Operation Intermediate Certification within sixty (60) days of Hire Date.
Requires successful completion of poly.
Shift work is on a Panama Schedule.
Schedule 1 Schedule 2
Work - Mon, Tues Off - Mon, Tues
Off - Wed, Thu Work - Wed, Thu
Work - Fri, Sat, Sun Off - Fri, Sat, Sun
Off - Mon, Tues Work - Mon, Tues
Work - Wed, Thu Off - Wed, Thu
Off - Fri, Sat, Sun Work - Fri, Sat, Sun
Days - 6am to 6pm
Mids -- 6pm to 6am (Shift differential)
Rotation between shifts is every two months.