Corporate Relations and Development Coordinator
ASTRO, the American Society for Radiation Oncology, is looking for an individual with at least 2 years of administrative background to provide support and coordination for multiple development and corporate relations activities and programs of the Society. Major responsibilities include overseeing the maintenance of our donor database and reports; supporting department staff with the development of agendas, materials and minutes for volunteer committees; coordinating development mailings and/or e-mail distributions; maintaining the industry section of our websites; assisting with stewardship of supporter benefits; coordinating arrangements to recognize corporate donors; handling cross departmental functions for the Annual Meeting and assisting with research, reports and proposals for corporate donor prospects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ work experience, preferably in a development/fundraising environment
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and external constituents Experience in an association environment preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and experience working with databases, an association management system such as Aptify preferred
- Experience working with a website content management system a plus
- Excellent telephone, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to be adaptable and flex
ASTRO offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, majority company paid.
- 401K with immediate company contribution.
- 23 days of Paid Time Off annually.
- 12 Paid Holidays.
- Employer subsidized commuter benefits.
- Employer paid short and long term disability insurance. and more
Please see our website www.astro.org for more information about ASTRO.
We are an equal/affirmative action employer.