Sr Supply Technician - TS/SCI Req'd
- Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains established inventory levels by regularly checking shelves and preparing purchase orders.
- Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
- Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
- Maintains a supply management database, and generates various reports as assigned.
- Prepares and maintains related documentation.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Supply Technicians.
- Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
- Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
3-5 years of related inventory management experience.
- Requires a Valid Drivers License.
- Individual must be able to lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs.