Sr Program Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
IMPACTFUL WORK. SMART SOLUTIONS. MEANINGFUL CAREERS. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program. 1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program. 2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program. 3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans. 4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met. 5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements. 6. May perform business development activities. 7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees. 8. Participates in special projects as required. Coordinates health services research requests and analytic activities as they relate to a particular program or multiple programs/projects. Provides operational support to project team for data and analytic requests from multiple customers. Maintains data documentation, tracking all contact information in a confidential manner, and monitoring various processes and procedures. Specific duties include:
- Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.Works with user groups to solve problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant client programs.Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.May serve as a technical task or project leader.Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.Participates in special projects as required.Assists with writing and formatting technical documentation and project documentation.Assists the analytic team with quality assurance testing on documentation, identifying issues and recommending changes if needed.Assists with the preparation of training materials and performs training for staff and customers.Serves as subject matter expert on systems used for tracking data requests and proposes enhancements as necessary.Collaborates with internal and external stakeholder teams.Serves as resource for internal and external customers and liaison between technical and non-technical staff.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with health services data for quality improvement, reporting or analytic purposes.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with product development.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Office, Excel, and Visio for the production of diagrams and flows required).
- Experience with 508 compliance.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented