Summary: Performs routine manual and clerical duties to assist in shipping and receiving of documents, parts, equipment, and other materials.
- Packs, wraps, boxes or crates material to be shipped.
- Prepares and maintains shipping records and prepares bills of lading.
- Verifies correctness of incoming shipments against bills of lading.
- Posts weight and shipping charges.
- Maintains shipping and receiving records and related files.
- Rejects damaged goods or materials and coordinates with shipper to report damages or shortages.
- Routes incoming goods to the proper departments.
- May use hand truck or packaging equipment as required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Employee will need to routinely lift packages up to 50lbs in weight.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- 0-1 year of related clerical experience.