5 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.Performs routine manual and clerical duties to assist in shipping and receiving of documents, parts, equipment, and other materials.
- Packs, wraps, boxes or crates material to be shipped.
- Prepares and maintains shipping records and prepares bills of lading.
- Verifies correctness of incoming shipments against bills of lading.
- Posts weight and shipping charges.
- Maintains shipping and receiving records and related files.
- Rejects damaged goods or materials and coordinates with shipper to report damages or shortages.
- Routes incoming goods to the proper departments.
- May use hand truck or packaging equipment as required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Employee will need to routinely lift packages up to 50lbs in weight.