- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- The Adept Support and Change Manager System Integrator provides a total system perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Is knowledgeable in life cycle support, including maintenance, administration and management.
- Creates, drafts, and views program documentation, generates formal review documentation, and participates in system and program reviews.
- Participates in formal and informal reviews to determine quality.
- Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc.
- Ensures coordination and information flow between programs within the organization.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.