Sr Manager, Project/Task - TS/SCI Req'd
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising more than 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments on timeExperience working in fast paced environmentIAVA management and mitigation planningProvide weekly status reports to government and GDIT managementDevelop new processes to create efficienciesCoordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various teams. Over 40 Tier3 administratorsImprove processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement team policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Monitor and evaluate performance. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.Oversee Enterprise projects ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and tasks are completed on timeCommunicate with various teams internal and external to address issues and coordinate project plans to ensure tasks are completed on time
- PMP - Preferred not required
- Security + CE - Preferred not required