HBSS Administrator TS/SCI Required
7 days left
- Full Time
When it comes to Cyber, GDIT is looking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge. Are you the person with the passion, intellect, and skills to learn the procedures and tools to become a great HBSS administrator? We are looking for people with a different kind of mind-set that includes strong intuition and the ability to think creatively and see the bigger picture while paying attention to the details. We are looking for people with the ability to learn new concepts and introduce new ideas that propel GDIT to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats. We are looking for people with the ability to perform the procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. We need HBSS administrators that can do all or most of these types of tasks:
- Install, configure, and maintain the HBSS framework and associated product suites.
- Conduct major version upgrades of HBSS servers and clients.
- Implement, operate, and maintain network security devices.
- Work with security engineering team to integrate new capabilities, plan lifecycle replacements, and provide input into the security architecture roadmaps.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot Linux based appliances and servers to include McAfee IDS/IPS.
- Create programmatic documentation, standard operating procedures and granular process checklists.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintain system documentation
- Interact with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Program in an administrative language.
- Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- HBSS certification desired.
- Top Secret/SCI
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph.