Sharepoint Content Manager - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
7 days left
- Full Time
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. 1. Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software. 2. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities. 3. Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations. 4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity. 5. Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution. 6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials. 7. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues. 8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements. 9. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress. 10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers. 11. May serve as a technical team or task leader. 12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 13. Participates in special projects as required. *************Responsible for administering, supervising, or performing work involved in establishing and maintaining mutual communication between Federal agencies and the general public and various other pertinent publics including internal or external audiences. Identify and carry out the public communications requirements in accordance with strategic and operational objectives. Identify communication needs and develop informational materials that inform appropriate publics of programs, services and activities. Oversees the content presented ono the internal- and external facing websites; monitors website traffic and responds to website feedback; maintains a cohesive design structure for website content. Possesses knowledge of website design practices and should keep up with trends in social networking strategies. Duties include:
- Collaborating with content and system owners on design, development, integration, test, and delivery.
- Performing work on complex information systems projects or programs and provide recommendations on solutions and alternative design options to meet customer requirements.
- Exchange project or technical information with team members and contractors at formal and informal meetings.
- Cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with staff in other communications organization within the IC and as appropriate, community leaders, policy groups, and / or concerned constituencies to provide information about mission, programs and activities.
- Plan, develop, and disseminate information to internal and external customers; based on assignment, methods may include digital transcripts of Town Halls, roundtables, memorandums; digital informational brochures and publications, Q&As and FAQs documents, recruitment events, standard and non-standard vacancy advertisements, Internet and web 2.0 communication.
- Plan, develop and produce informational materials concerning mission, programs and activities for disemination to stakeholders and obtain feedback on the effectiveness of these materials.
- Knowledge of design, development, and interconnectivity in problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and or programming techniques.
- Demonostrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Working knowledge of capturing business, functional and technical requirements from customers and internal users.
- Knowledge of the IC; HR knowledge desired.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct independent research, filter and synthesize data, and produce clear, logical and concise products.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences and convey information to a variety of audiences with different levels of comprehension of mission, vision and goals.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically and to develop and produce complex digitial information and materials.
- Ability to develop innovative and flexible solutions that result in the indentification of new or innovative ways to handle unfamiliar or complex problems, make key contributions to group efforts, and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to, clarify, and convey understanding of others' ideas, comments and questions as well as the ability to integrate and build upon diverse opinions.
- Experience in writing and editing digital content.
- Knowledge of designing webpage layouts.
- Ability to solve code problems, particularly in HTML.
- Knowledge in basic web design, multimedia design, and content management.
- Experience in editing video, audio, and graphical content.
- General knowledge of multimedia programming, database management, and webpage scripting.