Quality Analyst - TS/SCI Req'd
Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests. 1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. 2. Participates in establishing software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance. 3. Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures and conducts tests. 4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality. 5. May be responsible for testing purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met. 6. Assists with project planning activities associated with software engineering projects. 7. May provide quality-related training. 8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. 9. Participates in special projects as required. Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience. Qualifications 2-5 years of related quality assurance experience.
- Support quality activities to include in reporting performance metrics; schedule accuracy and performance of actual delivery; and conformance review of deliverables
- Conduct data collection; validation interviews; and gap analysis on performance against approved thresholds; assist in defining data collection and analysis procedures for tracking performance
- Maintain a quality control program that conforms to customer and contract requirements to ensure all contract product and service requirements are constantly attained
- Conduct validation of the metrics and standards provided in the program's Quality Plan
- Maintain the existing program approach to identifying processes requiring review; audit or improvement Monitor corrective actions and report on their progress