Principal Analyst, Logistics
7 days left
- Full Time
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day aircraft development and fielding requirements of the M/CH-53 aircraft and its subsystems and identification of logistic elements that effect the cost and readiness of the aircraft.
- Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine impacts and provides recommendations for improvements.
- Assists with development of logistics plans as well as POA&Ms to support the requirements of the H-53 series aircraft.
- Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure requirements are on track.
- Serves as technical advisor to Deputy and Logistics In-Service Project Managers, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participates in special projects as required.