GDIT is seeking a Systems Engineer in Sierra Vista, Arizona to design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Additional responsibilities for the Systems Engineer include:
- Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.