Sr Manager, Government Compliance
- Serves as a principal point of contact on assigned Compliance activities within the organization as appropriate.Oversees various Compliance functions such as liaison with DCMA and DCAA, maintenance of company disclosure statements, incurred cost submission, budgeting, auditing, and analysis.Provides management with Government Compliance analysis and assists in decisions pertaining to compliance with CAS, FAR and other Government regulations.Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as CAS and FAR, and other government regulations;May participate in the preparation and review of certification information for cost proposals and contract modifications.Supervises and manages assigned Financial Analysts, and/or Principal Analysts.Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.Participates in special projects as required.
- Incurred Cost SubmissionPreparation of company disclosure statementsOversight of Government Compliance functions.Provide leadership.Input to indirect budgets.Accountable for results of incurred cost submissions and/or disclosure statements.
- Comprehensive understanding of applicable policies and procedures.Comprehensive knowledge of CAS and FAR and ability to evaluate business scenarios accordingly.
- Comprehensive understanding of CAS and FAR regulations.Ability to decide appropriate action for unique contractual and financial reporting based on interpretation of FAR & CAS.
- Makes sound business decisions when faced with complex tasks and new challenges.Uses knowledge of industry and company objectives in determining course of action.Ability to anticipate and correct problems at an early stage.
- Takes personal accountability for customer satisfaction and generating value added solutions.
- Provides coaching to employees to actively seek to improve the business processes, product, and services.Ability to effectively delegate.Structures and provides appropriate roles, work assignments, and learning opportunities for employee development and team success.