Laboratory Operations Director
4 days left
- Full Time
This position is in support of the Department of Laboratory Diagnostics and Monitoring (DLDM), U.S. Military HIV Research Program at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research located in Silver Spring, MD and will be expected to provide management and leadership experience and subject matter expertise in the oversight of laboratory operations. Duties willinclude but are not limited to
- Oversee specimen management and biorepository operations for U.S. and international clinical trials network
- Provide subject matter expertise in the execution of Good Clinical Laboratory Practices (GCLP), Clinical Laboratory Information Amendment (CLIA) and College of American Pathologist (CAP) regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the oversight of technical staff
- Develop acceptable risk mitigation strategies
- Oversee implementation of clinical trials research
- Provide fiscal management to include regular review of budgets and generation of budgets for projects and grants.