Customer Experience (CX) Insights Lead
In order to increase customer loyalty, retention, and acquisition, GDIT HCSD is embarking on a Customer Experience (CX) transformation to optimize how we deliver to our customers today and in the future. As part of this effort, GDIT has created a CX organization to manage and implement a CX Strategy across the enterprise. Currently, GDIT has hired a Senior Director of CX to oversee this effort and is looking to build out the organization to develop many nascent CX programs, based on best practices. Key programs include developing Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employee programs, formalizing how we measure for CX, overseeing business process improvements in conjunction with the CX Council, creating a Customer Journey Mapping program, and supporting various cultural initiatives to help support and sustain change. This is an exciting time for GDIT where we have made the commitment to implement CX as a strategic initiative and are looking for enthusiastic and innovative team members to join our team! Responsibilities:The lead will be responsible for developing and leading the GDIT HCSD Voice of the Customer (VOC) and Voice of the Employee (VOE) programs to gauge external customer insights of our core customers (government agencies, States, and commercial healthcare payers) and internal customer experience delivery. Key responsibilities include:
- designing the overall methodology and tools needed to collect customer insights,
- analyzing data and creating actionable reports for the business and the CX Governance Council (a cross-functional group that monitors CX performance) around customer experience insights,
- working with the business to embed VOC into the culture,
- identifying a VOC platform and working with the vendor to identify requirements,
- building an enterprise-wide CX measurement system to gauge the customer experience, including creating scorecards/dashboards/reports at the business and executive levels,
- helping create a GDIT HCSD business case that includes CX, and overseeing our VOE program to gauge internal customer experience delivery (tools, analytics, and Employee NPS).
- Voice of Customer Program development and/or management experience, includes incorporating customer and employee feedback into analysis.Strong market research, survey development, quantitative, and qualitative skillsKnowledge and understanding of various forms of insights tools and analysis: surveys, social/listening posts, customer panels, focus groups, ethnographic research, text and voice analytics.CX measurement development experience that measures CX at the enterprise, business, and employee levels, particularly with NPS.Experience in creating scorecards, dashboards, and/or reports that are easy-to-read and understood by the business, aligned to the business strategy, and actionable.Familiarity with leading CX VOC Platforms (i.e. Maritz, Medallia, Confirmit, Qualtrics, Clarabridge).Strong communicator and can build trusted business relationships.Can craft a story using data and analytics, aligned to business problem/outcomes and make recommendations.Has led a team of at least five people or more.