Sr. Cyber Security Architect
Senior Cyber Security Architect to lead the following tasks:
- Analyze user needs and requirements to plan system architecture supporting cybersecurity operations.
- Collaborate with system developers and users to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Define and document how the implementation of a new system or new interfaces between systems impacts the security posture of the current environment.
- Design system architecture or system components required to meet user needs.
- Document and address organization's information security, cybersecurity architecture, and systems security engineering requirements throughout the acquisition lifecycle.
- Employ secure configuration management processes.
- Ensure that acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, security, compatibility, or usability.
- Identify the protection needs (i.e., security controls) for the information system(s) and network(s) and document appropriately.
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
- Plan system implementation to ensure that all systems components can be integrated and aligned (e.g., procedures, databases, policies, software, and hardware).
- Provide input on security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents.
- Provide input to the Risk Management Framework process activities and related documentation.
- Translate proposed technical solutions into technical specifications.
- Propose new technologies or procedures that could be used to advance the ability to detect and mitigate malicious activity.
- Perform other official duties as assigned.