Sr. Firewall Engineer
Sr. Firewall Engineer to provide leadership and support in the following duties:
- Collaborates to design, plan and implement new firewall architectures, upgrades and features as necessary.
- Assist in the administration of all Information Security firewalls. Performing updates, upgrades, policy administration and validation.
- Engineer will assist in reviewing and implementing customer changes consistent with existing policies.
- Engineer will review and update documentation to ensure consistency with current procedures.
- Manage and tune additional software blades associated with firewall architecture. (IPS, URL, Application Control, AV, Advanced Malware detection).
- Regular review of Web Application Firewall (WAF) events to identify anomalous behavior.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours to support outage resolution, planned maintenance or to implement an upgrade.
- Perform other official duties as assigned.