Threat Intelligence Engineer
Threat Intelligence Engineer to provide leadership and support in the following duties:
- Proactively research emerging cyber threats. Apply analytical understanding of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities, and key indicators of attacks and exploits.
- Utilize experience analyzing and synthesizing information with other relevant data sources, providing guidance to analysts and operators, evaluating, interpreting, and integrating all sources of information, and fusing computer network attack analyses with available threat feed data.
- Communicate to team members and senior leadership both quantifiable and qualifiable cyber risk to the organization through operational briefings and threat intelligence reports.
- Has in-depth knowledge of security systems and understands the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation.
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Perform other official duties as assigned.